||Identifying Vision and Purpose
- UIM listens to our clients' ambitions and challenges in order to shape an understanding of their objectives. We analyze and assess the needs, goals and challenges facing your business. Once these are recognized, strategic goals are established which outline the project purpose, scope, implementation plan, and technical and budgetary requirements.
||Imagining Vision and Purpose
- A functional prototype gives the project substance and form. Components are engineered from a user's perspective with special emphasis on functionality, scalability, and clear and effective information design.
||Extending Vision and Purpose
- The project is developed with a strong focus on functional and technical detail. Development will include coding and scripting, instructional design, navigational system, and application layout.
||Executing Vision and Purpose
- Full-scale implementation occurs in accordance with the set objectives. We test all components of the project to ensure all requirements are met, with specific emphasis on consistency and accuracy.
||Nurture/Promote/Foster Vision and Purpose
- We implement a first-level support structure (including end-user) to foster quality assurance for our client projects and provide appropriate documentation and training.